National Environmental Science Program
These Marine Biodiversity Hub projects involve the synthesis and analysis of existing knowledge.
- Project SS1 - Cross-Hub Integrated Environmental Assessment evaluation for Northern Australia (hosted by NESP Threatened Species Hub)
- Project SS2 - Interpreting pressure profiles - A national synthesis of marine values, pressures and impacts – the “hotspot map”
- Project SS3 - National trends in individual coral species following heatwaves
- Project A11 - Shark Action Plan
- Project E5 - The role of restoration in conserving matters of national environmental significance