Tasmania’s Red Handfish and Spotted Handfish are Critically Endangered and human activities are intensifying in much of their remaining coastal habitat. Only swift, coordinated action backed by research, government, industry and the community can save them from extinction. The Marine Biodiversity Hub is helping to facilitate these activities, which are part of the Handfish Conservation Project.
- News item - One patch two patch: last stand for the Red Handfish?
- Request a copy of the poster
- Download a pdf of the poster at Item link below
- Marine Hub Project A10 - Conservation of spotted handfish and their habitat
- Handfish Conservation Project - www.handfish.org
- Download the Fact Sheet - Conserving the Critically Endangered Red Handfish