July 3, 2019
Brighten up your home, office or classroom with these colourful two-sided posters showcasing Marine Biodiversity Hub research.
- NEW Code Red Project Handfish
- Gear Up - Field manuals for marine sampling
- Colours of the Coral Sea - Reef Life Survey
- Sharks and Rays of Northern Australian Rivers - including indigenous artwork (new) and postcard with information about the artist, Graham Rostron
- CATAMI - Putting names to a sea of faces
Request a free copy of these posters (A2 size) and postcard.
Visit the sawfish project webpages for resources such as videos, species information sheets and news stories.
Project D2 - Standard Operating Procedures for survey design, condition assessment and trend detection