July 3, 2019
Brighten up your home, office or classroom with these colourful two-sided posters showcasing Marine Biodiversity Hub research.
- NEW Code Red Project Handfish
- Gear Up - Field manuals for marine sampling
- Colours of the Coral Sea - Reef Life Survey
- Sharks and Rays of Northern Australian Rivers - including indigenous artwork (new) and postcard with information about the artist, Graham Rostron
- CATAMI - Putting names to a sea of faces
Request a free copy of these posters (A2 size) and postcards. For overseas destinations, we are only able to include one of each poster due to postage costs.
Visit the sawfish project webpages for resources such as videos, species information sheets and news stories.
Project D2 - Standard Operating Procedures for survey design, condition assessment and trend detection