This Community Report for August 2018 provides an update on the National Outfall Database (developed by the Clean Ocean Foundation), which tracks the volume and composition of wastewater discharged to Australia’s ocean and estuaries. Data gathered in 2016 from 109 ocean and 67 estuarine outfalls provide the second annual national snapshot of these discharges to Australia’s coastal environment.
- Report at Item field below or download directly https://www.cleanocean.org/2018-nod-summary.html
- News item - First national snapshot of wastewater discharged to Australia's oceans - 29 August 2018
- Clean Ocean Foundation https://www.cleanocean.org/
- Clean Ocean Foundation - information about National Outfall Database including information sheets and media releases https://www.cleanocean.org/national-outfall-database.html
- National Outfall Database - reports and supporting data analysis https://www.outfalls.info/about/publications